Once a job starts, how can I monitor its progress?
Check that the terms of your contract are being carried out:
- Did the job begin when your contractor said it would?
- Is it progressing on schedule?
- Are the roofing materials the brand you were guaranteed?
- Is the work being handled in an efficient, professional manner?
- Is the contractor available to answer questions or tend to your concerns?
More Frequently Asked Questions
- My roof is leaking. Does that mean I need a new one?
- How do I spot potential trouble on my roof?
- What should I do if I see signs of damage?
- What should I know about choosing shingles?